, ,

Top of the Morning To You: Sephora by OPI Leaf Him At The Alter

3:00 AM

With St. Patrick's Day fast approaching, I figured it's time for me to decide on an appropriate manicure.  


One of the first shades that I looked at was one I recently acquired.  On a trip to the Sephora in my local JCPenney, I found Sephora by OPI, Leaf Him At The Alter.  This was part of the Modern Flowers Collection from a few seasons back.
The name, Leaf Him At The Alter, generated a chuckle. The OPI company is famous for its polish names. I was never a fan of green polish but this is one of the few that drew my attention.  It is described as a Metallic Vine Green.  Because of the metallic shimmer, you need to apply with care to reduce the appearance of brush strokes.



Review:
  • Available: Sephora, Sephora counters (JC Penneys), & Sephora.com
  • Price: Reg Price $9.50
  • Bottle Size: 15 ml, 0.5 fluid ounces
  • Application: Smooth but watch out for brush strokes. It required two coats for achieve bottle color (opaque)
  • Selection: Large Selection, including neons, and glitters

Remember, treat your nails and jewels not tools. 

Grace , Peace, and Blessings. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.