Fellow Beauty Fanatics

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lippies for the Latte' Ladies...(v.4)

It has been a little less than one month, since I tried my first Cover Girl LipPerfection™ Lipcolor.  As I said in a previous post, I really did like the Cover Girl Lipsticks and that I would be purchasing more.  But, I really didn't expect it to be so soon.  I commented on the consistency & formula, the moisture level, and the pigmentation.  These are lipsticks that give the higher end lipsticks a run for their money.  Recently, Walgreens had the Cover Girl lip products on sale so I saw this as my opportunity add more colors to my collection.  Some of the ladies on a Facebook group that I follow had been raving about a few colors.  So of course, I had to see them. Once I did, many of them, I had to have.


So here is my Cover Girl Lipstick collection, so far. I call my collection, Lippies for the Latte' Ladies. As you can see from the swatches, the color payout is really good.  There are still several other shades I still want to add to my collection.  The Cover Girl LipPerfection™ Lipcolors can be found where ever Cover Girl products are sold: Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, Target, etc.  They cost in the $8-10 range, but as mentioned above,  can often be found on sale. If you are looking for new lippies for the Spring and Summer, and/or you haven't given Cover Girl a try, you really should give them a look.





Grace, Peace, & Blessings.





* FTC: These products were bought with my own monies. These are my honest opinions. I am not employed by nor was I paid by this company. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...